Tuesday, 18 April 2017

photos- new contents




 
I decided to retake my photos for the contents page. These are of my 19 year old sister Jenna. I positioned these to all be close ups, and plan to use them as image dominating. All the contents I analysed feature an image dominating photo. My main inspiration is based upon analysis 2 of the contents pages, this features a similar motive of smoke . Therefore, by choosing to use a closeup, instead of a mid shot or longshot like the analysis's majorly show, I have challenged the codes and conventions by bringing a hint of uniqueness, whilst still staying in the realm of the conventions. I took these photos with the focus on the smoke and artist itself. To one, make the writing for the contents page easier to physically see, and two to keep the consistency throughout of the focus being on the art of jazz and the messages it presents.



No comments:

Post a Comment