"WHAT TITLE DO YOU THINK BEST DESCRIBES AND GOES WITH MY MAGAZINE."
I showed 16 of my target audience my rough cut and asked them what connotation best fits.
1) JAZZMATAZ -1
2) TRADITION -1
3) FLOETRY - 10
4) MYSTERY -4
10 of my target audience responded with floetry. I asked Aidan and Holly why they thought floetry was the best choice. By asking them specifics it meant I could deliver specifics, which I found the target market was very avid on. Also by knowing what they connote with my magazine, I can aim to suit their likes and dislikes throughout, making it more conventional. Holly replied, ‘floetry for me connotes elegence, as it reminds me of flowers. How is connotes elegence is great because for me and for the subgenres I enjoy, I feel jazz is a very elegant. Aidan said, ‘ The word floetry intrugied me. I assume its a two words combined, flower or flow and poetry. This for me, perfectly sums up what jazz is about- elegance, rhythm and beauty. Combining words could've undermined the magazine, making it look unprofessional but this name is very sophisticated.’
No comments:
Post a Comment