Thursday, 23 March 2017

development of double page spread 1




I particularly used inspiration from magazines who used a large image, usually crossing over both pages, and a small amount of text. Usually there is a small amount of text as the articles in jazz magazines for the main spread use a lot of the magazine. This is due to each magazine having a primary focus shown on the front cover. Therefore, the customers in jazz buy the magazine accordingly to the artist shown on front, knowing the main spread regards them. Rarely just double page spreads are used relating to the main artist, as the large amounts written both return respect to the artist and inform readers of specific and knowledgable articles about the artist.  I have to follow the requirements for the specification, therefore I will merge the knowledgable article aspect with less amount of text overall, however adding more columns such as 4/5 will have to substitute.






No comments:

Post a Comment